Friday, February 19, 2010

Inspiration - Week 9

Your weekly inspiration post is brought to you by the colors PURPLE and GREY. I promised in my last inspiration post that I would talk about something photography related this week. And this is... sort of.

Currently I am going through and branding my business. It is a fun and interesting process where I am learning lots about myself. During this process I have found that the colors that best suit me are purple, grey and white. I figured, why not try a post about the colors? So here is what I came up with.

I searched on Etsy.com for all things purple and grey and below are my favorites with their respective links.

Enjoy :) I challenge you to pick one color to describe your personality and why that color?

1 comment:

  1. I like this. When I think about you and your photography, an elegant purple DOES feel very, very you. I can't wait for your branding, C! Awesome finds on Etsy!

    ReplyDelete