Monday, June 7, 2010

Updates

I have found that sometimes I need to update what I'm doing in order to get motivation to keep doing it. I hope that doesn't sound too crazy. Ha ha ha. So to jump start my blogging again I decided to re-vamp it a bit. It is still a work in progress but it's getting there. I hope it looks better than the old theme. Personally, I think it looks a little bit more professional.

Here are some photos I took not too long ago of my Mom's garden.







These are my favorite types of flowers I think. They remind me of a mix of roses and and carnations.









Here is Mr Ground Hog that lives under Matt's Mom's drive way. He was pretty timid and didn't like having his photo taken.

Last update for this post is that I have finally signed up for Formspring. If you would like to ask me any questions about anything please go to my profile.

No comments:

Post a Comment