Friday, June 18, 2010

Ellen | Portraits

*Disclaimer* I know that my blog layout right now is a little bit messy. I haven't had the time to tweak with it much but over the next few weeks there should be some developments here and there so make sure to check back.

On to the fun stuff. Ellen approached me a few months ago to get some portraits done. After sending some messages back and forth I knew that she was a great person (she still is too :P). I started to get excited for the session and before I knew it we were on location. Let me just say that Ellen is a complete natural in front of the camera. The photo below is one of the very first photos I took of her. Normally it takes people time to loosen up in front of the camera. Not Ellen.

This session was all about casual photos. No theme. No style. Just some fun smiles. Below are the results and I couldn't be more happy about them! I really hope to work with Ellen again in the future.

Thank you so much for the fabulous session Ellen. If you're up for another one this summer please message me!!









































These are so cute! Definitely some of my favorites from the shoot and they were a lot of fun to do as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment