Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Great Canadian Yoga Stretch

I am hijacking my blog once more. I have signed up for the Great Canadian Yoga Stretch. It is a month long event to help raise money for the Canadian National Institute For The Blind.

CNIB is the primary source of support, information and most importantly, hope, for all Canadians affected by vision loss.

We are recognized experts in vision health and have been making a profound difference in the lives of Canadians since 1918.

At CNIB it is well understood that there are ways to enjoy a good quality of life for any of us experiencing vision loss, and important preventive steps we can all take to maintain vision health.
The event started on May 1st and runs until May 31st. Because I only learned of this recently I have not been practicing every day this month. But I plan on practicing every day (for at least 30 minutes) for 31 days starting this past Monday (18th). My fund-raising goal is $100. If you want to support a good cause please go to my fund-raising page and donate. Remember, every penny counts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment