Monday, May 25, 2009

CIBC Run For The Cure

One of the runs I will be participating in this year is the CIBC Run For The Cure. This is an amazing event. Absolutely breathtaking. I have participated 3 times and the amount of people that come out to show their support is phenominal. Everyone is dressed in Pink, lots of people with crazy pink feather boas, and I have even seen people dye their hair pink and their dogs fur pink! I love everything about this event.



This year I have decided to try raising at least $150 for this event and have my registration fee waved. Why you say? Well if I raise the $150 the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation will receive a lot more money than my $40 registration fee.



If you would like to help me support the CBCF please go here and donate :) Every bit counts!!



No comments:

Post a Comment