Saturday, March 6, 2010

Inspiration - Week 11

I figured this might happen eventually. The week would come that I would not be inspired. This week was not very good at my "day job". Because of that I was a little blue this week. I haven't really been inspired by anything this week artistically but I did buy a new CD that I have stuck in my head.

I found this artist through the lovely Jamie Delaine. She photographed this musician multiple times and did the cover art for her CD. Laurell is a phenomenal musician. When I saw on Facebook that she released an album in the past month I checked out her music on Myspace and was pleasantly surprised. Her music kind of reminds me of Sarah McLachlan. I think my two favorites are "It's Dark Out", "Can't Stop Falling" and "In The Air". Check it out on her Myspace page and let me know what you think :)

Hope you all are feeling more inspired than I am. Here's to a fresh and new week full of happiness and sunshine.

1 comment:

  1. I've been hearing a lot about her lately as well, many good things :)

    Let the most simple things inspire you, Christine. It's whatever inspires you, no matter how silly, small or simple. You'll allow it :)

    ReplyDelete