Saturday, February 27, 2010

Inspirtation - Week 10

I can't believe I'm already at the 10 week mark for my inspiration posts. It feels like just yesterday I was making this post about some paintings I had seen online. Time flies when you're having fun :)

Today I wanted to talk about something that is approaching very quickly and I will be welcoming it with open arms. It's SPRING TIME!! I like winter when there is always a fresh snow fall. But when the streets and snow banks start to get really dirty and everything is covered in gray I get kind of under the weather. That is until the sun starts to stay in the sky longer, the trees force the buds onto their branches and the tulips fight for the surface.

Spring time always brings me so much happyness. I get so inspired by mother nature bringing life from a seemingly dead Earth. I love waking up with sunshine on my face and hear the birds chirping outside my window. It is guaranteed to always bring a smile. Unless those birds tend to be crows. Then I throw rocks and slam my window shut. (Don't worry, I have a horrible throw)

Here is a photo I took 2 years ago (I think) from my parents back yard at about the same time of year. I love the colors and contrast in this image. It makes me dream about spring :)

1 comment:

  1. It IS amazing to see Earth come back to life during the Spring! And it's fiiinnnnally here! Great post!

    ReplyDelete