Monday, September 7, 2009

Melissa & Justin | Wedding

In winter of 2007 I met with Melissa for the first time. She had contacted me on Facebook about possibly photographing her wedding. At this point I had my camera for 6 months and hadn't even thought about photographing weddings. When we met at Starbucks we hit it off. Melissa and I got along so well and she was just so excited about her wedding and having me be apart of it, how could I say no? We decided that since her wedding wasn't until summer 2009 we would not only do one engagement session, but we would do multiple. In the end we had 3 engagement sessions in all different seasons. They can be viewed here, here and here. At this point Melissa and Justin were used to being in front of my camera and I had gained a lot more confidence about photographing their wedding than I had originally.

Finally the day came and it was perfect. My second shooter Harrison and I went to t-off with the guys at 8:30am, then went to meet the girls while they got their hair and make-up done. The ceremony was beautiful, the Links at Montague was a great location and great vendor and the couple were happy when all was said and done.

Melissa and Justin, thank you so much for having faith in me from the start. You two are no longer my clients but my friends and I am so proud to say I photographed your wedding.



Melissa's gorgeous dress. She got it from the wonderful Dreams Bridal and Floral Boutique.



Melissa getting her make-up done by Naphtali Carleton from Caryl Baker Visage. Her hair was done by Genevieve Pettipas at the Golden Clipper.



Leona is so cute. So full of energy and loved jumping into photos. :)





This beautiful and delicious cake was created by the ever fabulous Jennifer Harrison of Layers Wedding Cakes.



The Links At Montague is a fabulous vendor. Everyone was so nice, the decorations were beautiful, great food and a beautiful golf course. They even let us drive around in golf carts ;)



This little guy did not want to walk down the isle. He was SO cute.

















I think this is my favorite. Such a beautiful smile.







The party was pumping because of the DJ from Atmosphere Entertainment.

Click HERE to see the slideshow with more photos!

3 comments:

  1. I lvoe the golf ball rings shot! :)
    And what a gorgeous cake!
    Nice job on these :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Creative ring shot, off camera lighting at a reception is classy keep at it, looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Christine,
    Great blog. If you wanted to link to my site at carletoncreative.ca that would be great!

    ReplyDelete