Sunday, August 30, 2009

Ashley | Portraits

Oh where do I start with Ashley. We have worked together multiple times over the past year and a half. This summer we did an engagement session with her and her fiance Daniel and I am so excited to photograph their wedding next summer. Ashley is the kind of client that turns into more of a friend than a client. As cliche as that may sound it's true. And I think it is why we get such rocking photos. We are so comfortable with each other that the photos aren't awkward. They're completely natural and full of "Ashleyness".

This particular session was set up so that I could bring along a good friend of mine, Quentina. She is starting her own photography business and wants some more experience shooting so Ashley and I set this up for Quentina to second shoot.

Well here are the photos. Enjoy :D






















No comments:

Post a Comment