Sunday, October 11, 2009

Champagne Family at the Dingle | Portraits

I'm sure everyone has at least one friend that has a significant other. I find most of the time I am really good friends with one or the other in the couple but not usually both. That is except for Dave and Alexis. They are two of the best people I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. Alexis and I have very similar personality traits and views on life whereas Dave and I are both really nerdy. I absolutely adore these two and when they asked me to photograph them with all of Dave's family I nearly jumped for joy.

Dave has a pretty big family. He has 1 older brother and two younger brothers. All together with his parents, sister in law and Alexis there were 8 people. I have never photographed a family that consisted of children above the age of 9, so this was pretty new to me. I don't know if they like being in photos much but they were fun to photograph. We did the more traditional type family portraits and then we had some fun with the boys. Boy did they ever make me laugh.

Well enough chatting, I present to you, the lovely Champagne family :)















Click HERE to view the rest of the photos in the slideshow.

No comments:

Post a Comment