Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Sarah & Jesse | Wedding

A few weeks ago I had the chance to assist Brian of Brian Larter Photography at one of his weddings. His girlfriend Karen came along and the three of us had a lot of fun photographing Sarah and Jesse. The wedding was beautiful, the guests were a lot of fun and we couldn't have asked for a more beautiful day. It was originally overcast and then when we got to the ceremony the skys opened and the sun pulled through.

Sarah and Jesse, thank you so much for letting me document your special day and I hope you enjoy the photos :)

Brian, thanks again for letting me tag along. I learnt SO much shooting with you and I can't wait to do it again soon!

And now for the photos :)


Might as well start the bunch with the ever fabulous, amazing Brian Larter!! hehehe.








I absolutely love this photo of Sarah's dad. Brian was photographing the girls and the family was watching. As soon as I turned my camera toward him he looked right at me. I don't think he could have been any happier :)















I have no idea what was so funny but I'm just glad that it was. This shot turned out great :)







Hahaha. I think Karen told them to look off in to space in the direction of the tree.. Somehow this was funny? ;)



First time using a macro and I loved it!! I could shoot details with it all day long.. dummm deee dum.





This was my first time using an off camera flash during the reception and I absolutely love the results. I love the lens flare, the rim of light around the couple, the magical feel it gives. I can't wait to start doing this setup on my own :)



Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. 1. Who wears jeans to a wedding? Holy unprofessional, Batman!

    2. Watch out for distracting elements creeping into your photos like the exit sign intersecting with the groom's head. And also the arm that appears to be holding the external flash in the very last photo.

    Rest of em are good.

    ReplyDelete