Friday, January 9, 2009

Ring Light

I got the pleasure of working in a real studio last Friday. The studio got a ring light and you can bet, yeaup, I was excited! The model was my friend Karen and we tried to do some "fashion" shots. Me not normally being a fashion photographer felt kind of out of place but I think some of the shots turned out nice :) I hope she does too though! lol.

I think over all the studio might not be my thing. I like natural light, the great out doors and letting people interact with each other or be silly all on their own. I do know that I want to gain more experience (and knowledge of how to) in the studio so that I can do that if I need to for a specific client or if I have a project I would like to work on. As a matter of fact! There is a project I'm looking to do in the studio, as soon as I get the money to book it and get a make-up artist.

Well here are some photos from the studio work. The first couple were taking using natural light from a window.












Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. Love the shots next to the window. I always wanted a ring light.

    ReplyDelete