Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Daily Deviation

So I'm sitting here at my desk just working along when a friend of mine says "Christine!! Your photo is a Daily Deviation!!". Now for those of you that don't know what that means, it's just fan-freaking-tastic that's what it is. Seriously though, there is a website called Deviant Art for artists of different mediums to post their work. Last spring I decided to post some of my photography. Well I haven't really looked at it since then until today because one of my photos got a Daily Deviation. This means that Deviant Art as a website decided to feature one of my pieces for the day! How cool is that? I want to say thank you to everyone that has commented on the photo and fav'd it. It does mean a lot to me knowing that people enjoy my work :)

Keep the comments coming! Hahaha.

Happy almost New Year!

1 comment:

  1. It is always fun when people actually leave comments on your blog and admire your work!! I got your name off of the famous Jasmine Star's Blog. Keep up the good work!

    Ashley
    www.ashleymaurophotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete