Tuesday, December 23, 2008

2008 to 2009

Looking back on 2008 has been interesting. There has been a lot of memories that I will keep for ever, I have met new friends and enjoyed many moments with old friends. But now comes the question, what do I want out of 2009. What do you want?

I have decided this year to make some New Year resolutions and make mini posters of them. I'm going to hang these in my bathroom and that way I have to look at them every day for the next year. I hope this will give me the little bit of extra motivation I have been looking for this year and push them to come true. I read a blog post not too long ago from someone I admire. They talked about how sometimes you have to run full ahead and chase your dream. Leave the securities of your life behind and take that chance. I hope to do that this year.

January 1st I am going to write about my resolutions and I invite all of you to make sure through out the year I am keeping my part. Bug me, comment on my posts. You are my friends and my friends help me keep on track.

:)

Here's to 2009!

No comments:

Post a Comment