Monday, November 17, 2008

Twilight

Soooo.. Yeah..... About the exercise thing.... ummm... To be honest, I kinda didn't get up early enough. In my defense I was up until like 1:30am ish editing and the spin class I was planning to attend was at 6:30am. Yikes! So Matt and I are going to bed early tonight and he is going to do everything in his power to wake me up nice and early tomorrow to go for a jog. So we'll see if that works or not. Wish me luck!!

On other news, my mom just got me into reading this amazing series. It's called Twilight by Stephanie Meyers. I fell in love with this series at the end of the first chapter. Stephanie is an absolute genious. She completely draws you into her book by giving you the thoughts of the main character Bella. I recommend this to any girl (and guy too) that likes a good chick book. The REALLY exciting part is that they have turned this first book into a movie. It premieres this Friday but my mom and I are dragging Matt to an advanced viewing on Thursday night!! Can't wait to see it! I'll write about it a week after I see it to give everyone time to go watch it if they are interested.

Here is the book cover..



And the actors :D


No comments:

Post a Comment