Saturday, November 15, 2008

Oh Rainy Days....

I have decided to try posting every day. If I have new photos you bet they will be up here but if not I'm just going to talk about anything on my mind.

Today there is a few things....

*1- Rain... I absolutely love the rain. There is nothing better than a warm summer day with lots of showers. Not to mention it puts me to sleep. There is something so comforting in the consistent drip drop of rain. Maybe I'm just weird but who knows? Ha ha ha.

*2- Matthew... Not so long ago we just started to work together and who would have thought we would fall in love. The thing that drew me in most about Matthew is his smile and his humor. He is always making me laugh whether it is from acting silly or pinning me down and tickling me. I still get butterflies in my stomach when I think about seeing him. As he would say, he is my ying to my yang. I am ecstatic that I have finally found him and I have become happier than I could have imagine now that we are together. :) I love you babe.

*3- Jasmine Star... So I love blogs (although I don't post much in my own). Jasmine Star's blog is absolutely amazing. She post her wedding and engagement session photos on there and also just about anything else that is going on in her life. She is an amazing photographer and an amazing person and I hope to build my own portfolio to the caliber that hers is at. Check out her blog here.

Well, here's to hoping I post more and get my butt to the gym. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment