Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Jacki & Jeremy

This beautiful October I had the chance to photograph Jacki & Jeremy making their vows. Jacki is actually Matt's sister so I had the privilege of already knowing most of the family there. These people are absolutely amazing to be around. Jacki, Jeremy and the whole bridal party were very easy to work with and were open to any ideas I had.

The day was gorgeous, sunny and warm with a little bit of a breeze. So unfortunately we had to go in the shade a lot. Ha ha ha. But even in the shade you could tell how happy this couple is :) I am very honored to have helped document this important event in their lives and wish them the best of luck in a long, happy marriage.

Thank you two so much for giving me this once in a life time opportunity :) I hope you enjoy the photos as much as I enjoyed taking them.






















1 comment: