Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Inspiration: Creative Technology

Technology never ceases to amaze me. One of the newer pieces of technology that has been released lately has been the Apple iPad. This little gizmo has some pretty cool features. Which mixed with some brilliant minds has created this awesome video. Please go check it out. I would love to hear what you think of this.

I admire so many different forms of creativity. It's obvious that one of my absolute favorites is photography but creativity can come up anywhere in our lives in all different shapes and forms. I think using resources that are available to us to create something new and exciting is absolutely inspiring. This video is one of those pieces that I adore. I hope it challenges the way you think and the way you look at the tools you have available to you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment