Thursday, January 14, 2010

Inspiration - Week 4

Wow. A lot has been inspiration to me this week.

I guess the most important is kindness. Over the holidays I chatted a bit with the ever fabulous Gail Werner. She had attended a Dane Sanders workshops and had blogged about it in this post. I mentioned how I really want to get a copy of his book Fast Track Photographer and her response was "Here you go :)". She emailed me a copy of the ebook. I was COMPLETELY floored. Gail was a complete stranger and she reached out to a complete stranger with nothing but kindness and sincerity. It may sound strange but she really did make my day. With the amount of conflict and prejudice in our society to have someone be so nice without knowing who I am was the best thing that happened to me that day. Scratch that, the best thing that happened to me that week! Gail, I want to thank you for all of our lovely email chats and for having such a genuine, lovely soul.

Go team Jacob!! :P

Here's a sneak peak at what's coming :)


2 comments:

  1. Wellness & love is at the heart of us, and it's fun to meet others who are allowing it to flow too :) That's such a nice story in any case! Looking forward to the images, the light looks gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone hooked me up with a 50% discount code for Dane's book last fall! People are good!

    ReplyDelete