Thursday, December 24, 2009

Nathan | Portraits

Last month I got the chance to work with a local male model named Nathan. We just went out for a fun time around the rail road tracks in Halifax in hopes of getting some casual but fun photographs of him in his suit. Nathan was the second male I have ever photographed by themselves and I have decided it's an area I definitely need to improve upon. Because I am a woman (obviously) I find it really easy to help pose women in photos. It's pretty simple. I find it extremely difficult to pose men on the other hand. I think it is time for me to buckle down and study some male fashion magazines and set up some more shoots with guys. Maybe there will be more to come in the next few months? :)

Enjoy!


















2 comments:

  1. These are cute! I really love the one of him jumping off the train tracks. Very awesome.
    I have the same problem as you, haha, photographing men alone. I find my posing for them to be too feminine. :/ Gotta work on that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christine, you totally rocked these out! Very... modelesque! Beautiful light, and great locations! I think the posing is really nice, sterling job!

    ReplyDelete