Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Excited!!!

This post is going to have NOTHING to do with photography. Just a heads up ;)

I have this little obsession with books that I'm pretty sure I have confessed about before. Well some of my favorites are by Stephenie Meyer. For those of you that don't know who she is, she is the author of the Twilight series and also The Host. I have read all 5 books and I absolutely love them all. I don't think there is anyone out there that doesn't know about the Twilight books turning into a movies. If you haven't though you should go read all 4 books and then watch Twilight the movie.

November 20th, 2009 is when the second book, New Moon, comes out in theatres. I am SO excited. Here is the most recent trailer for the movie. It gives me shivers everytime I watch it!! Hahaha.



Now this was just released today on Stephenie's website... The Host has just been picked up and they are going to turn it into a movie!!!! Now a lot of people have read the Twilight books and not The Host. If you haven't, put down what you are doing right now. RIGHT NOW. And RUN to the book store or library and get The Host. It is Stephenie's first "adult" book and I will admit, it took me a while to get into it but it was soooooooo worth it. The only reason I like Twilight more than The Host is because there are more books in the Twilight series. Hahaha.

Next post will be back to your regularly scheduled programing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment