Friday, July 24, 2009

MacSween Family | Portraits

I know Andrea through a friend at work. She actually used to live in the same apartments/condos as Matt and I currently live. We never got a chance to spend much time together but even without spending time together I knew Andrea is an amazing person. She is always so full of love and happiness. So when she asked me to photograph her and 2 of her siblings together I was so excited! Their mom is turning 50 this month and since they don't have any photos together they figured why not get some done and frame one for their mother. I absolutely loved the idea so we set up a date.

Now it has taken me a while to post these just because I didn't want to post them until after they gave their mom the present.

Enjoy the photos anyways :)




























No comments:

Post a Comment