Monday, July 6, 2009

Family = #1

I am absolutely in love with my family and I am extremely proud of them. Especially my Aunt Trudy and her family. My cousin Sarah is 7 years old and has had medical issues ever since she was born. This family has been through so much and they have risen above it all. My Aunt Trudy is what Mom likes to call a Mother Warrior. She stays strong through every issue that arises and fights the system to help Sarah as much as possible.

She has decided to start a blog of what she has gone through so that she can help other parents that may be facing similar issues. I wanted to direct all of my readers there so that she can get some exposure. Please visit her blog here.

On another topic I made strawberry jam last night! It hasn't set the best but still tastes super duper awesome :) Now I just have to wait until blueberry season and then I can make some blueberry jam.

Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for doing this. I can't explain in words how much it means (yes, hard to believe but I"m speechless! LOL) And congratulations on the jam.
    Love ya
    Me

    ReplyDelete