Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Sneak Peak

Justin and Melissa are kind of like my baby. Melissa contacted me Christmas time '07 to see if I would be interested in shooting her '09 wedding. At the time I had never even thought of photographing weddings. But Melissa emphasized how much she liked my work and wanted me to be their photographer. And if anyone knows Melissa, she gets her way ;) So I said yes!

I was/am SO excited. I was so excited that we said "Hey, why not do multiple engagement shoots?". More the merrier eh? So we did one last summer, one last fall and we just completed our third one this past Saturday.

I thought I would give a little preview as to what will be coming up tomorrow :)



Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. Hah! I'm still sort of at that phase where I'm always wanting to re-shoot as much as I can! I can't wait to see this series from you!

    ReplyDelete