Friday, April 18, 2008

Wow...


Ok so I know I have been slacking. BUT... I got a new job, had to find a car and get a loan and insurance and buy a car within a week and I was sick on top of it all. I'm still settling into my new job which is the opposite hours of my old one so I still haven't fully got my schedule sorted out. But thought I would put up a photo of a staircase that I took a while ago (like 2 weeks). Once everything settles down again I'm going to take up the Daily Photo project again. I think I'm going to do a week on and a week off. Or a photo every other day. It was getting really over whelming last time and I felt like I was being very, very repetitive. Hopefully next time it will be a more solid thing.

Good news though! I DO have a new job. Now work at Research In Motion (for those of you who don't know, they are the maker of the BlackBerry Smartphones). SO excited about it. Love the job. I get to be my geeky self. Thinking I'm going to move to a Tech position when I can :D hehehehe.

More good news... I bought a car!! I'll post a photo of it when I get one but it's a '04 Honda Civic Si. Two door, manual, blue. LOVE it :D She's my baby!

On top of all of that I have been approached by a lot of people lately to get photos done. Awesome!! I'm starting to charge now (even though it's really cheap compared to other local photographers) so hopefully I will be able to expand my gear :D Seriously want to get a nice macro lens. Ahhhhhh money, money, money. lol.

Oh well.. Must hit the sheets now :D

No comments:

Post a Comment